Terms of Service
The Site is intended solely for users who are (i) twenty-one (21) years of age and older; or (ii) eighteen (18) and in possession of a valid medical marijuana registration card. You represent and warrant either that you are twenty-one (21) years of age or older, or if you are eighteen (18) that you have a valid medical marijuana registration card. Certain parts of the Site may be subject in whole or in part to heightened age and/or other eligibility requirements. As such, you may be asked to verify that you meet the heightened age and/or other eligibility requirements during your use of the Website or Services and you hereby agree that you shall not misrepresent your age. Further, you represent and warrant that any party you invite to use the Site or participate in any of the Services with you is also of legal age as described above. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and Services are not available to minors.
Use of Services
a. License: We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Services for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to these Terms.
b. Prohibited Activities: You agree not to use our Services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of cannabis to minors, engaging in illegal drug trafficking, and violating the laws of your state.
c. Use and Changes: Story reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material provided on the Site, in its sole discretion without notice. Story will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Site Information and Content
All information provided on this Site is intended for informational purposes only. All information is believed to be reliable, but is not warranted to be accurate, timely or complete, nor is any information intended to constitute advice. Many factors unknown to Story may affect the applicability of any statement or comment made on the Website to your particular circumstances.
Story, or the parties providing materials through the Site, retain all copyright and other proprietary rights contained in the original materials or any copies of the materials available through the Site. You may not modify the materials on the Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. The materials on the Site may be copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials from the Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Story makes no claim of ownership of materials you submit to us using the Site (your “Content”), but in submitting Content to us with the Site you grant Story the non-exclusive worldwide perpetual irrevocable right to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on or using the Site, and you represent to Story that you have the right to do so and agree to indemnify and defend Story against any claim to the contrary.
While using the Site, you may be asked to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Personal Health Information (“PHI”) that can be used to contact or identify you. PII may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, driver’s license, postal address or other individually identifiable information within the meaning of the Federal Trade Commission’s Online Privacy Protection Rule found at 16 CFR 312.2 (“Personal Information”). PHI may include but is not limited to your medical cannabis card. Additionally, we collect payment details, information about the order you initiate, and information about the device and browser you use. Further examples of PII include:
• Your first and last name;
• Residential and billing address;
• Company name;
• Occupational role;
• Social medial name and profile;
• Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• Contact details (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
• Date of birth;
• Purchase and ordering history; or
• Other information you voluntarily provide.
This information is collected for the purpose of providing the Service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations within the jurisdiction, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, authentication, payment and improving our services. Story may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Providing us with PII about yourself is voluntary, and you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of certain Services.
Story may share the information it collects with certain subsidiaries and affiliates in collaboration with our subsidiaries and affiliates may use the information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your PII, for example, to directly market our products of services, you may submit a request to halt further use or correspondence.
When your mobile device or computer connects with the Site or view a HTML email, your device may connect with Story web servers. Story web servers may automatically collect usage information including visitor use and navigation of the website. Such usage information includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, the duration of visit, the type of browser, the device type, the location, referrer data that identifies the site visited prior and subsequent to visiting the Site and IP address. This information is used for operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service and provide general statistics of the Site.
Compliance with Laws
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Story, a Story employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Story or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Our obligations with respect to our products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements. We further do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on this Site. We may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Story, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, your contributions, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
Changes to Terms
Story reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of Story’s Services after any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.